– Whether the injected product has over 4x the normal concentration of platelets
– Is it instilled in the appropriate manner (ie., within the tendon for tennis elbow, as a paste on skin surface with lasers, intradermal injections for skin rejuvenation).
– The original condition of the skin
– The body’s resources to provide for the continued regeneration of skin (ie., patient’s lifestyle, diligent sun protection, hydration)
– Patience – no single skin rejuvenation treatment is a magic wand.
Many factors collude to age the skin. Blemishes accumulate over decades, they cannot be wished away in a day. Regular use of careful treatment combinations will help you achieve beautiful skin and keep it for a long time.
As for PRP face treatments, they are physiologically proven to work, contain your own growth factors in a concentrated form, and you don’t need to be brave to try them!