You are in the right place…
Dr Aarti Narayan-Denning provides the highest quality, safest, non-surgical medical cosmetic treatments in Winchester, Andover and across Hampshire at Reverse Time Aesthetics.
I’m pathetic when it comes to needles! However Dr Aarti is so gentle and so matter of fact and confident that she chased my fears away. I’ve started treatment for frown lines… too much time staring at computer screens and stressing over work. So far the botox administered has had a gentle relaxing of the muscles, no frozen halloween face, thank goodness. I will write another review after experiencing a little filler to plump up the skin on my forehead which I am hoping will iron out the last little lines.
When I visited Dr Aarti, I was expecting to have treatment for the thread veins on my legs. After carefully examining my legs, Dr Aarti advised me that the treatment would not have a lasting effect and I would get the same results by wearing compression socks. I was impressed by Dr Aarti’s honesty and professional advice. I would not hesitate in recommending her to my friends and family.
I have creases in my forehead created by sleeping on my front. I have previously had botox to try and alleviate the problem but dont like the ‘frozen’ look. The botox helps with the creases but doesnt altogether eradicate the problem. Aarti suggested filler to my hairline to help tighten my skin and a smaller amount of botox to control frown lines but allow movement. I was apprehensive about fillers but the results have been great. The fillers are a much better solution for the creases running from my eyebrows to top of forehead and the botox has not ‘frozen’ my expression. I had the procedure in February (beginning of) and we are now into May. There is no need for anything further to be done at this time. I will definately be going back to Aarti for further work when required and cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you.
Before having this type of work undertaken I did extensive research and saw no less than twelve practitioners. Only three were Doctors. I felt far more confident having a Doctor with their associated knowledge carry out this work than someone in the beauty business that had merely attended a course. Dr Aarti, demonstrated great knowledge and instilled me with confidence, I also felt that she wasn’t just profit-driven. She took the time to ensure that she was using the right product and applied in the right way. She took great care throughout the procedure and I am supremely confident that it has been applied in a very thorough and professional way. While cost, which is important, was not my prime consideration, which was to find an able and competent practitioner, the cost was better than comparable. I’m returning for further work in the near future. While Dr Aarti’s professionalism is impeccable, she is a very personable and pleasant person to deal with on a personal level also. I am absolutely ecstatic with the results so far. I thoroughly recommend Aarti. 5*
Aarti is lovely, she gives great advice and makes you feel relaxed and confident. I have some deep lines or furrows on my forehead that don’t improve with botox, so I discussed filler treatment with Dr. Aarti Denning. I am conscious of the risks of bruising, and terrified by the horror stories about “filler blindness”, so it was a relief when Dr. Aarti told me that fillers in the upper face almost always have to be done with a device called a “cannula”. This is a blunt tube with holes on the side that when used correctly, helps to avoid injury. She also told me how it was best to correct any defects in stages, to avoid stretching the skin. I had some numbing cream applied, then a tiny bit of pain when the entry point was made, after which there were just some pushing sensations. The effect was immediate, and looks better now after 4 weeks. There were only 2 needle marks, hardly any visible sign of having treatment done. My forehead moves normally now but without the deep fold across the middle. Very pleased.
After having had various treatments elsewhere I was very pleased with the results of the contouring. The fact that Aarti is so knowledgeable and very patient was very reassuring. She explained everything and at no time did I feel under any obligation to carry on with the treatment until I was confident in going forward. I am extremely pleased with the results and shall be shortly be having a Threadlift.
I have always taken very good care of my skin, but over the past couple of years I have started getting many fine lines and uneven dark patches around my cheeks chin and hairline. I did try using all the moisturisers and serums you see in the telly ads, but no joy. At the time of my first consultation with Dr. Aarti Denning, I was applying concealer several times a day, keeping my smiling and other expressions minimum so that the lines wouldn’t show. She assessed my skin thoroughly, asked me a lot of questions, and pointed out which parts of my skincare were not actually helping. She started me on Obagi system, which is not easy, but very rewarding for me. She gave me some great advice, was very professional and is highly knowledgeable in every field I spoke to her about, which was very reassuring. She listened and I achieved exactly was I asked for. Aarti is fantastic. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Lovely, lady who certainly knows ‘her stuff’ and explained what I needed and why! I was very worried that I may bruise badly after the fillers, she was very sympathetic and gentle. I was delighted that there wasn’t any noticeable bruising after the treatment and the results didn’t look ‘too obvious’!!
Aarti is extremely professional and made me feel at ease immediately. She really was fantastic when it came to making sure I was aware, knowledgeable, and realistic of the outcome, and she has done a great job – I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I recently had Botox and was very pleased with the results,Dr Aarti Narayan is professional and knowledgeable,she is happy to spend time giving advice, I would be more than happy to recommend.
About our medical cosmetic Doctor Dr. Aarti Narayan-Denning
- Dr Aarti Denning is a fully registered GP and medical cosmetic/ aesthetic Doctor.
- She carries out all advanced medical cosmetic and injectable treatments.
- She is the first doctor to provide medical cosmetic treatments integrated with bespoke bio-identical hormone treatments in Winchester and Andover.
- She is Board Certified by the American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine, and is an Assistant Trainer for the their UK chapter.
- Dr Aarti commenced her training in non-surgical cosmetic treatments in 2009, starting with Anti-Wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and peels.
- Beyond the standard injectables, Dr Aarti is adept in the full spectrum of non-surgical cosmetic treatments, such as platelet rich plasma therapy, thread lift (PDO and Silhouette Soft) procedures and intralipotherapy (fat removal injections).
- She is also trained to assess skin lesions such as moles, skin tags, thread veins and manage appropriately or advise on onward referral to a specialist.
- She attends regular CPD (continuing professional development) training in aesthetics to ensure she is up to date in technical and pharmacological practice, knowledge base and evidence underpinning the procedures she carries out.
- Dr Aarti worked with the National cosmetic treatment provider Cosmedoctor between 2010 and 2012.
- From 2012 she carried out medical cosmetic treatments and consultations for Evolutions in Winchester until December 2015.
- Until May 2016 she also had weekly clinics at Changes Clinic in Portsmouth, but chose to focus on her personal clinics since.