You are in the right place…
Dr Aarti Narayan-Denning provides the highest quality, safest, non-surgical medical cosmetic treatments in Winchester, Andover and across Hampshire at Reverse Time Aesthetics.
I received an excellent service and would definitely return to see this doctor. Her manner was very professional and calm and the treatment explained clearly before and during the procedure.
I am 45 years old and was looking tired and after an in depth consultation with Dr Aarti N Denning I booked up PRP also known as the Dracula or Vampire Facial. Although I am an extremely nervous patient I felt completely safe and at ease throughout the whole procedure due to Aarti explaining everything in a calming professional manner. The results are absolutely fantastic and so natural looking. I have received so many positive comments from friends and family about my fresh look. The care, consideration and quality I received from Aarti was exceptional….thank you so much
I have creases in my forehead created by sleeping on my front. I have previously had botox to try and alleviate the problem but dont like the ‘frozen’ look. The botox helps with the creases but doesnt altogether eradicate the problem. Aarti suggested filler to my hairline to help tighten my skin and a smaller amount of botox to control frown lines but allow movement. I was apprehensive about fillers but the results have been great. The fillers are a much better solution for the creases running from my eyebrows to top of forehead and the botox has not ‘frozen’ my expression. I had the procedure in February (beginning of) and we are now into May. There is no need for anything further to be done at this time. I will definately be going back to Aarti for further work when required and cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you.
I am 44 years old and my first time having aesthetic treatment. I was quite nervous but Arti was able to reassure me enough to feel confident that the outcome of any treatment I was to undertake would be subtle……….. ””you but 5 years younger””. Exactly the outcome I wanted to achieve. Having decided to go ahead I can tell you that I am completely delighted with the results. The recovery was quick and I was able to go to work as normal the following day. Arti is a delight to work with, very approachable, friendly and understanding. Thank you so much
I’m pathetic when it comes to needles! However Dr Aarti is so gentle and so matter of fact and confident that she chased my fears away. I’ve started treatment for frown lines… too much time staring at computer screens and stressing over work. So far the botox administered has had a gentle relaxing of the muscles, no frozen halloween face, thank goodness. I will write another review after experiencing a little filler to plump up the skin on my forehead which I am hoping will iron out the last little lines.
Dr. Aarti is reassuringly professional, and always ensures she is doing the right thing by her patients. She never encourages excessive treatment – she even told me not to have botox right away as there was not enough muscle activity! She listens to what your needs are, and then discusses the options. She made me look ”fresh” rather than ”frozen”, and also helped me with advice on more general skin care troubles and routine suggestions. I work closer to London now, but will always find the time to visit Aarti, as I cannot imagine finding anyone more principled and passionate about what they do.
Aarti is lovely, she gives great advice and makes you feel relaxed and confident. I have some deep lines or furrows on my forehead that don’t improve with botox, so I discussed filler treatment with Dr. Aarti Denning. I am conscious of the risks of bruising, and terrified by the horror stories about “filler blindness”, so it was a relief when Dr. Aarti told me that fillers in the upper face almost always have to be done with a device called a “cannula”. This is a blunt tube with holes on the side that when used correctly, helps to avoid injury. She also told me how it was best to correct any defects in stages, to avoid stretching the skin. I had some numbing cream applied, then a tiny bit of pain when the entry point was made, after which there were just some pushing sensations. The effect was immediate, and looks better now after 4 weeks. There were only 2 needle marks, hardly any visible sign of having treatment done. My forehead moves normally now but without the deep fold across the middle. Very pleased.
Lovely, lady who certainly knows ‘her stuff’ and explained what I needed and why! I was very worried that I may bruise badly after the fillers, she was very sympathetic and gentle. I was delighted that there wasn’t any noticeable bruising after the treatment and the results didn’t look ‘too obvious’!!
During the past couple of years i have been to Aarti for medical cosmetic treatment like botox, fillers and thread lifts, and recently also for private GP services. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering these treatments and want impartial advice. She is very knowledgable and proffessional, and the results are excellent. I feel safe and well looked after. I am very happy with the personal sevice.
After having had various treatments elsewhere I was very pleased with the results of the contouring. The fact that Aarti is so knowledgeable and very patient was very reassuring. She explained everything and at no time did I feel under any obligation to carry on with the treatment until I was confident in going forward. I am extremely pleased with the results and shall be shortly be having a Threadlift.
About our medical cosmetic Doctor Dr. Aarti Narayan-Denning
- Dr Aarti Denning is a fully registered GP and medical cosmetic/ aesthetic Doctor.
- She carries out all advanced medical cosmetic and injectable treatments.
- She is the first doctor to provide medical cosmetic treatments integrated with bespoke bio-identical hormone treatments in Winchester and Andover.
- She is Board Certified by the American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine, and is an Assistant Trainer for the their UK chapter.
- Dr Aarti commenced her training in non-surgical cosmetic treatments in 2009, starting with Anti-Wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and peels.
- Beyond the standard injectables, Dr Aarti is adept in the full spectrum of non-surgical cosmetic treatments, such as platelet rich plasma therapy, thread lift (PDO and Silhouette Soft) procedures and intralipotherapy (fat removal injections).
- She is also trained to assess skin lesions such as moles, skin tags, thread veins and manage appropriately or advise on onward referral to a specialist.
- She attends regular CPD (continuing professional development) training in aesthetics to ensure she is up to date in technical and pharmacological practice, knowledge base and evidence underpinning the procedures she carries out.
- Dr Aarti worked with the National cosmetic treatment provider Cosmedoctor between 2010 and 2012.
- From 2012 she carried out medical cosmetic treatments and consultations for Evolutions in Winchester until December 2015.
- Until May 2016 she also had weekly clinics at Changes Clinic in Portsmouth, but chose to focus on her personal clinics since.