You are in the right place…
Dr Aarti Narayan-Denning provides the highest quality, safest, non-surgical medical cosmetic treatments in Winchester, Andover and across Hampshire at Reverse Time Aesthetics.
I am 45 years old and was looking tired and after an in depth consultation with Dr Aarti N Denning I booked up PRP also known as the Dracula or Vampire Facial. Although I am an extremely nervous patient I felt completely safe and at ease throughout the whole procedure due to Aarti explaining everything in a calming professional manner. The results are absolutely fantastic and so natural looking. I have received so many positive comments from friends and family about my fresh look. The care, consideration and quality I received from Aarti was exceptional….thank you so much
Dr. Aarti is reassuringly professional, and always ensures she is doing the right thing by her patients. She never encourages excessive treatment – she even told me not to have botox right away as there was not enough muscle activity! She listens to what your needs are, and then discusses the options. She made me look ”fresh” rather than ”frozen”, and also helped me with advice on more general skin care troubles and routine suggestions. I work closer to London now, but will always find the time to visit Aarti, as I cannot imagine finding anyone more principled and passionate about what they do.
Lovely, lady who certainly knows ‘her stuff’ and explained what I needed and why! I was very worried that I may bruise badly after the fillers, she was very sympathetic and gentle. I was delighted that there wasn’t any noticeable bruising after the treatment and the results didn’t look ‘too obvious’!!
I am 44 years old and my first time having aesthetic treatment. I was quite nervous but Arti was able to reassure me enough to feel confident that the outcome of any treatment I was to undertake would be subtle……….. ””you but 5 years younger””. Exactly the outcome I wanted to achieve. Having decided to go ahead I can tell you that I am completely delighted with the results. The recovery was quick and I was able to go to work as normal the following day. Arti is a delight to work with, very approachable, friendly and understanding. Thank you so much
Aarti was good and I will use her services again, she is gentle and caring. I have recommended her services to friends.
I’m pathetic when it comes to needles! However Dr Aarti is so gentle and so matter of fact and confident that she chased my fears away. I’ve started treatment for frown lines… too much time staring at computer screens and stressing over work. So far the botox administered has had a gentle relaxing of the muscles, no frozen halloween face, thank goodness. I will write another review after experiencing a little filler to plump up the skin on my forehead which I am hoping will iron out the last little lines.
I am generally happy with how I look, but want to age at my own pace. Love the thought of stem cell treatment, and have not ever had any btx or fillers in the past. Fortunately I had a very informative consultation with Dr Aarti Narayan-Denning, and picked up the nerve to have a “platelet treatment” or PRP (Platelet rich plasma) treatment, sometimes called the vampire facial. To me this was the goodness from me being pumped back into me. The procedure was not as painful or as traumatic as one would have expected (or after seeing youtube videos lol or the one with Kim Kardashian which is so not what it is really like!). Dr Denning talked me through the whole procedure which to be honest was utterly fascinating. I felt completely safe and at ease all through, and this was down to Dr Denning’s calm and professional manner and clear explanation of her actions throughout the treatment. The result is spookily good – I saw some results immediately, but today, after my 4 week review, we compared photos, and it is true that best effects are seen as your skin goes through its natural regeneration cycle using the goodness that has been pumped into it. I am absolutely delighted with my look. For me it is a dramatic difference in wrinkles lines. Friends and colleagues have mentioned how well I look but have actually joked that I couldn’t have succumbed to botox as I don’t have a “frozen face”. I would definitely recommend this treatment especially for those wanting to go down the “natural filler” route but still wanting amazing results. Thank you Dr Denning. Yes, I will definitely recommend this doctor and this treatment, and don’t forget to follow the advice to prepare for it, becos it does work.
I’ve had both Botox and dermal fillers with Dr Aarti Denning and she is always 100% professional, explaining both the cost and the full range of products and options available, their benefits and side effects (if any). She’s always listened closely to my requirements to ensure the treatments are performed to give the best results. She is always gentle and reassuring and explains the process as it progresses. I’ve always been very pleased with the results of my treatments with friends always commenting on my appearance although she always remains realistic about the final outcome. In fact, on two occasions whilst traveling abroad on holiday, the passport control people have had to be convinced that I was the one in my passport photo as one pointed out that I looked a much younger version than my passport photo!
Aarti takes the time to get to know you and what you want from the procedures. Throughout the treatments she carefully explains what she is doing and why. I’ve been seeing her for three years and am always delighted with the results which are natural and long lasting. I look forward to my sessions with Aarti, it’s like therapy!
I received an excellent service and would definitely return to see this doctor. Her manner was very professional and calm and the treatment explained clearly before and during the procedure.
About our medical cosmetic Doctor Dr. Aarti Narayan-Denning
- Dr Aarti Denning is a fully registered GP and medical cosmetic/ aesthetic Doctor.
- She carries out all advanced medical cosmetic and injectable treatments.
- She is the first doctor to provide medical cosmetic treatments integrated with bespoke bio-identical hormone treatments in Winchester and Andover.
- She is Board Certified by the American Academy Of Aesthetic Medicine, and is an Assistant Trainer for the their UK chapter.
- Dr Aarti commenced her training in non-surgical cosmetic treatments in 2009, starting with Anti-Wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and peels.
- Beyond the standard injectables, Dr Aarti is adept in the full spectrum of non-surgical cosmetic treatments, such as platelet rich plasma therapy, thread lift (PDO and Silhouette Soft) procedures and intralipotherapy (fat removal injections).
- She is also trained to assess skin lesions such as moles, skin tags, thread veins and manage appropriately or advise on onward referral to a specialist.
- She attends regular CPD (continuing professional development) training in aesthetics to ensure she is up to date in technical and pharmacological practice, knowledge base and evidence underpinning the procedures she carries out.
- Dr Aarti worked with the National cosmetic treatment provider Cosmedoctor between 2010 and 2012.
- From 2012 she carried out medical cosmetic treatments and consultations for Evolutions in Winchester until December 2015.
- Until May 2016 she also had weekly clinics at Changes Clinic in Portsmouth, but chose to focus on her personal clinics since.